New Way of Doing Business
To our valued guests and customers,
As concerns continue to grow around COVID-19, we wanted to provide you with an update about how we at Nanaimo Honda are adapting to keep you, our team and the public safe.
We have been deemed a critical service and will continue to remain open at this point however, due to the Provincial State of Emergency and because of the increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases, we have a made a number of changes to our operation to help flatten the curve and promote social distancing.
Due to these unprecedented times, we wanted to share with you that we have shortened our hours as follows:
Sales: Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm
Service/Parts: Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm
By shortening these hours, we believe we can better limit everyone’s exposure to possible spread while providing key services such as performing vehicle repairs, safety recalls and facilitating vehicle purchases for those in need of a car.
Please Note that we continue to be open on Saturday to allow some flexibility to our customers that are working different shifts and schedules.
We are moving to an appointment-only approach to our sales and service departments with an essential service team in place.
This will allow us to control the flow of traffic while balancing the needs for sanitation and cleanliness for our facility and your vehicle.
To learn more about appointment only sales, and arranging test drives at home, click here.
To learn more about appointment only contact-free service, and pickup/drop off at home, click here.
We continue to take several measures to ensure everyone is kept safe including:
- Increased sanitization of high touch areas in the dealership.
- We have replaced handshakes with a wave – please know it’s our way of keeping everyone safe and we are still happy to see you!
- We are using plastic steering wheel covers, and sanitizing door handles and shifters, when moving vehicles for all departments including shuttles and courtesy vehicles.
- Plastic disposable gloves are available for both employee and guest use.
- Employees, who are showing signs of illness, are being asked to stay at home. Those that have returned from recent international travel are self-isolating.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation while we adapt to this ever-changing situation.
From my family to yours, we wish you and your loved ones safety, strength and compassion in this trying time.
Paul Robson General Manager